8:55 PM

Snow Angels


Well, just as we were getting all excited about Spring, we got hit with a nor'easter, which dumped a foot of snow on the Green Mountain State. We may get an additional 1-2 inches tonight, and there's a 40% chance of snow tomorrow. After all of this melts, we have to get through "mud season". Yes, there is actually a fifth season in Vermont called mud season. Mud season refers to the time when the snow begins to melt, and all of the dirt paths, roads and trails turn into a big old muddy mess. Hmmm... several roads leading to our new house are dirt roads. Apparently, this is common to the northeastern states. Who the hell decided moving to Vermont was a good idea? Only kidding. It's not perfect, but it sure is beautiful. You'll see why when we get some spring and summer photos posted.
I went to spinning class for the second time today. I learned that last week's instructor was a sub. Today I met Ken, who typically teaches the Saturday class, and is a huge bluegrass fan. Bonus for me, as I am also a huge bluegrass fan. So, today we got to spin to all kinds of bluegrass and some Tom Petty. It was really, really fun!! Ken's class is a bit more challenging, but I'll definitely be going back next week. After spinning class I was in a silly mood so I made some snow angels in our yard.
We stopped by the house today, and I posted a few more pictures on my photo link. Things are coming along nicely. Only a couple more weeks before we can move in.
Hope everyone is well, and enjoying the weekend!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was like Springtime here in Idaho last weekend with temps in the low 60's. I've been getting my sailboat ready to put in the lake. Hey, do you have any recommendations for which chocolate selection to order from Recchiuti?