4:57 PM

My First Spinning Class


Since joining the gym, I have been interested in taking a spinning class, but shied away from it until I felt I was in a little better shape because I have heard how brutal these classes can be. I was feeling ready for a new challenge and something fun, so I went to the 8:30am class this morning. Feeling slightly nervous and not knowing what to expect, the instructor was very nice and helped me get my bike all set up. It was an awesome workout, with "jumps", "sprints" and adjusting your tension level "just a little more". I was feeling great the first half of the class... thinking to myself "bring it on, buddy..." Which quickly turned into "I am going to hurt like hell tomorrow..." for the second half. But, I had so much fun, I can't wait to go back next Saturday. If you are at all interested in trying a spinning class, I would highly recommend it. I only have 3 words of advice: padded bike shorts. : )


0 comments: