11:02 AM

Pretty Pink Drinks


I had been craving a martini for several weeks, and thought I would just get a nice, pretty pink one next time we were out and about. We've been dining at home quite a bit lately, so finally I decided I would just get the stuff to make my own martini's. Yesterday I bought vodka, juice, and some lemons and limes, then realized I don't have a martini shaker or a strainer. I don't even have any martini glasses! So, today I am off to buy some martini-making supplies. I think it would have been easier just going somewhere and ordering one, but what the heck. For a delicious Cosmopolitan martini of your own, you will need the following:
2 oz. vodka
1 oz. cranberry juice
1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
splash of Cointreau liquor
lemon twist
sugar for the rim of your glass
Yum!!

2 comments:

Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tribabe said...

MMMMMMMMMMM!