7:21 AM

Feline Exploitation

When bored, is it wrong to give your cat a bunch of catnip just for the entertainment value? Sheeba sure doesn't seem to mind. In fact, I'm willing to bet that if you asked her, she's really enjoying herself.
I've pretty much completed all of my preparation to start school. But, I am going to be starting a little sooner than I originally anticipated, summer instead of fall. The classes I will be taking are part of the Dental Hygiene program, but if I can get them out of the way now, my life will be a whole lot easier next year. I will only be taking a couple of classes at a time, because grades are critical, and because I plan on working full time through these initial classes.
I am really looking forward to getting started. I have, as you know, put this on the back burner for quite some time. But, I have no regrets. I enjoyed what I was doing, and I learned so much these past 7 years, and was fortunate to work with some really great teachers/bosses/dentists. All of this knowledge will only help me with school as well as my career. I am also fortunate that I have a fiance that is extremely supportive of my decision to go back to school at this stage in our lives. So, here's to the next phase... I know it will be great!!

0 comments: