6:54 PM

Helloooo, My Bittersweet...

You probably noticed the link on the side of my page for chocolate at http://recchiuti.com I have to say that this is quite possibly the most delicious chocolate I have ever come across. I would not, by any means, consider myself any sort of chocolate expert. But, I have tried alot of different kinds, and alot of different brands. Some of them expensive, some inexpensive. This is the only chocolate I could actually see myself locked in a closet with - not willing to open the door and share with anyone. One time Blake and I ordered a box and actually cut each chocolate in half because neither one of us wanted to miss out on a single flavor. This chocolate is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it's so completely delicious. A curse because your ordinary average chocolate will never be the same. You absolutely must try it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just checked out the chocolate website. Looks great! The bars look especially good....Barry

Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.