8:16 PM

My First 10K


The town of Saint Albans, Vermont is hosting the annual Vermont Maple Festival at the end of this month. There is an arts and crafts show, lots of food, music, and of course lots of maple syrup. There is also an annual Sap Run, a run which benefits the Run For Jim Foundation. This program helps provide financial support for families in need who have a terminally ill family member. I have never done any kind of a run whatsoever, but it is something that I have always wanted to do, and I am really looking forward to it. I have been running at the gym for the past several months, and to my surprise, really enjoy it. So, since hearing about it, I have been working my way towards this 10K run. It should be great! http://www.vtmaplefestival.org/index.html

2 comments:

Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liisa said...

Awww, thanks B. You can scope out who has the best maple syrup, then we can make some more rounds when I'm done!! Yum!!