7:25 AM

White Chocolate Cherry Swirl



As much as I am looking forward to giving up the city life for the country life, I will miss living only a few short blocks from Great Harvest Bread Company. Although this is a (gasp!) chain, I don't think we've ever bought a loaf of bread and been disappointed. They bake their bread from scratch every day, no mixes or frozen doughs. They also mill their own whole wheat fresh every day. One of the things I love most about this place is that right when you walk in, someone offers you a slice of bread. You get to pick from any of the breads they are offering that particular day, and they give you a pretty generous slice. Often times, the loaf of bread you buy is still nice and warm from the oven. Mmmm... I love warm bread. I love the smell, the taste, and I even love creating my own. Some of our favorite Great Harvest flavors include: Pumpkin Swirl, Farmer's White, Dakota Wheat, Apple Cheddar, Santa Fe Cornbread and Cinnamon Swirl. Is your mouth watering yet? http://greatharvest.com

0 comments: