8:34 AM

Have sled, will travel...

We had a really great time over the weekend. On Saturday morning we went to see the house. I took some photos which you can see by clicking on my photo link. We are really looking forward to moving in and making it our home.

After checking in on the house, we drove over to Ma and Pa's house. Pa took us sledding for most of the afternoon, (also, see sledding adventure photos on my photo link) which was a bunch of fun. Afterwards he made us homemade pizza, which, by the way, there is none better. It is always delicious!

On Sunday Blake and I tried out our new snowshoes. We loved it. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and perfect for getting outside to enjoy some fresh air. Pa joined us a little later for some more sledding. I don't think I have been sledding in at least 10 years, and we all had such a great time.

Ma didn't get to enjoy the outdoor adventures, since she is fighting off the tail end of a cold. Hopefully next time she can go snowshoeing with us. Sunday night we were spoiled with some more good food... homemade lasagna. It was really tasty. Blake and I really enjoyed ourselves, and are looking forward to doing some more snowshoeing really soon!!

0 comments: