6:33 AM

It's Official...



Winter is here. We had some freezing rain and sleet overnight, and we are expected to get 5-10 inches of snow today and tonight. It will continue to snow throughout the week, with some additional accumulation on Friday. I wasn't feeling ready for this a couple of weeks ago, but now I am getting excited at the thought of strapping on my snowshoes, heading out the back door and enjoying the season. I found a picture of this snowy path, just begging for someone with a sled or a pair of snowshoes. : ) We stocked up on hot chocolate and Fluff (mmmmmm), and I'm going to make a big pot of stew this week, so we're all set. I made an appointment (about six weeks ago) at Costco to have my winter tires put on. Today was the first opening they had. Unfortunately, today is also the day of our first winter storm. Blake, being the wonderful fiance that he is, volunteered to drive my car to work today, and then stop at Costco on his way home to have the tires put on. I guess next year I'll need to make my appointment in September!!
I am up to my elbows in my research paper and math project. I will be happy to have everything done... then I can relax and have some fun! My psychology research paper topic is about Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder). It's really quite interesting, and it's been fascinating to read about. The research paper has been slightly stressful, considering I haven't written a paper since like 1989....
Stay warm, Vermonters!

0 comments: