6:41 PM

Two More Weeks



Just two more weeks of studying... two more weeks... two more weeks... I have to put together a presentation for my Mathematical Concepts class, and write a five page research paper on Multiple Personality Disorder for Psychology. Oh yeah, in addition to my regular homework and tests. Actually, this has been a pretty enjoyable semester. I actually enjoyed my math class (I never thought I would put the words "enjoyable" and "math" in the same sentence). And, Psychology has been pretty interesting. But, I am really looking forward to a five week break. Ya-hoo!! I would like to spend some time reading, drawing, cooking, playing in the snow, and spending some time with my betrothed. Next semester I will be taking Anatomy and Physiology II and Vermont History, both of which will be online classes. After winter semester, I am looking forward to taking the summer off. I will be applying to the Dental Hygiene program in March, and if accepted, I will begin classes in Fall 2008. So, keep your fingers crossed for me. : ) I have been told not to be surprised if I don't get in on my first attempt. But, I am really hoping to get in. I really don't want to wait another year. There are approximately 100 applicants and 24 slots. Did I mention it would be great if you would keep your fingers crossed for me??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crossing fingers...now! :)

Liisa said...

Thanks, B. I knew I could count on you! ; )