7:51 AM

Love Is In The Air



My sister, Debi, has informed me that she and her beloved, Barry, got engaged over the holiday!! This is wonderful news, and I am so happy and excited for them. Debi and I were talking on the phone, and laughing at the fact that once people learn of your engagement, the first question that is asked is "so when is the big day...?" Often times I would like to respond with "Well, it's not very often in life that one can claim that they are engaged. Can't we just enjoy being engaged for awhile?" But, of course I am polite, and say "well, we haven't set a date quite yet, but probably sometime in the next year." Or two. Or three.

In the spirit of your special day, I have included some appropriate video footage. When you do decide to tie the knot, may it be special and memorable:



You may want to consider this for your first dance as a married couple:



Barry, welcome to the family!! I am so happy that my sister found such a wonderful man to share her life with. Congratulations!! And, I wish you both the best.