9:26 AM

Cirque du Soleil



I am so excited!! I have wanted to see Cirque du Soleil for quite some time... and the opportunity has finally arrived. Blake noticed that Cirque will be visiting Montreal next weekend, and asked if I would be interested. INTERESTED?? Uh, I'll go pack my bags right now. He discovered there were still some seats left, and we decided to sit one level up from the ground, hoping that it would provide the best viewing opportunities. The show we are going to is called "Saltimbanco." Saltimbanco is an old italian word for street artist. Saltimbanco is a Cirque du Soleil signature show inspired by the urban fabric of the metropolis and its colorful inhabitants. Decidedly baroque in its visual vocabulary, the show's eclectic cast of characters draws spectators into a fanciful, dreamlike world, an imaginary city where diversity is a cause for hope. www.cirquedusoleil.com This is one of Cirque's longest running shows, and should be a wonderful treat. On another happy note, I received 100% on my math presentation, and an "A" in the course. I received 100% on my seven page research paper for Psychologoy, and an "A" in the course. The reason I am sharing this, is for a couple different reasons. I have never in my life received an A in math. And, I was very excited about the grade on my research paper, because I haven't written a paper in a very long time. I was a little stressed about it. So, it's just very rewarding to see that all of my hard work paid off. : )


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I love Cirque. Have you ever seen a show? They are amazing. What a treat. :)