6:36 PM

Moving Day, Part Two


I think we are actually going to be taking up residence in our new house this coming weekend!! We've got the moving truck reserved, as well as a studly college student to help with a few heavy items. Our closing is on Friday, then we get to the business of moving on Saturday. I am looking forward to getting settled the remainder of the weekend. Blake and I are both off work Friday through Monday.
I registered for school today, so I guess that makes me all official. I am looking forward to getting it done, and trying to enjoy the process the best I can. The first year I will be working full time, so I'm not sure how enjoyable that will be. Then, the following two years I will be a full-time student. Which just seems like kind of a weird concept right now.
The physical therapist did a deep tissue massage on my left calf last night. It was insanely painful and enjoyable at the same time. Painful as he was working out several knots. The enjoyable part came afterwards, in the form of relief. Ahhh...

2 comments:

tribabe said...

Congrats on your upcoming move! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Liisa said...

Thank you. Although it was hard to wait an extra month, there are some benefits. Our lawn has been put in and the garage floor has been poured. Due to weather, they weren't able to do these things sooner. Also, we are now through mud season which makes working out in the yard much nicer!! I will post some pics very soon.