2:40 PM

Get Yer Butt In Gear



It was a perfectly lovely Saturday. I joined a new gym in St. Albans last week (after a long bout of pouting about missing my old gym in Burlington...wah!), and went to my first spin class in about 6 months. It felt great! I did better than I anticipated, and it was just as much fun as I had hoped it would be. Today, however, I can barely move. My legs feel like they weigh about 100 lbs. apiece, and Blake is going to have to pry my butt off of the couch. Oh dear! Apparently I overdid it. I am feeling as though I was hit by a very large truck, but I am totally looking forward to the next class! Bring it on!

After spin class, I drove south to Williston to pick up some more art supplies. I love the art store. They have about a zillion different pastel colors to choose from, and a bunch more cool-looking supplies that I have no idea what you're supposed to do with. But, I'm having fun. I learned that there is a Vermont Pastel Society, so I am going to check them out and see if they offer some classes.

Last night we went to dinner with some new friends. We tried out a restaurant in St. Albans called "Ciao Bella". We had a great time, and had some delicious food, too! They have a pretty tasty tuna steak, and some really sinful desserts! Mmmm.....

0 comments: